Wednesday, March 2, 2016

A Word From The Founder And CEO

During the week of Christmas 2015, I hired a young, aspiring writer named Easton Leonard as the new managing editor for Everything MLB Inc. Later on I named him the first president of the new Everything Sports Organization. Mr. Leonard and I then co-founded the new NBA, NFL, NHL, NCAAB, and NCAAF blogs together. Things were going great until the first week of February, with no warning or notice given, Easton Leonard resigned abruptly, leaving me in a tough situation. Mr. Leonard then recommended two guys to me to be the next president for Everything Sports, the guy who owned the Chicago Cubs Update twitter page and Mr. Alec Yankee. Both of these guys then proceeded to cause vandalism. The Chicago Cubs Update guy deleted two of our Organization's twitter pages, while also attempting to delete our main twitter @eincorg. Mr. Alec Yankee removed me as administrator on all of our blogs, lied to me about it when he was confronted and tried to make our organization and myself look bad. Plus Mr. Yankee hacked in to our NFL twitter and tried making me look bad. If you are an owner or managing editor of a sports blog, I would highly recommend you NOT bring on Ken Barr, Easton Leonard, Chicago Cubs update guy, or Alec Yankee! They are liars, thieves, and are highly immature. Hire them at your own risk! Since all of this happened I have found four excellent guys to be the managing editors for our MLB, NFL, NBA, and NHL blogs. We have since recovered all stolen or damaged property and are moving forward in the right direction. Everything Sports is in good hands moving forward. I am excited for the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment