Saturday, April 16, 2016

Keuchel keeps winning, takes Game 1 vs. Tigers



By: Jordan Smith

Dallas Keuchel started right where he left off last season with his dominance at Minute Maid park as he went 8 shutout innings, only allowing 5 hits in the game, and giving the Houston Astros the win in a very defensive game with a final of 1-0.

There wasn't too many fireworks in the game... so there really isn't alot to even recap at all. The only explosions in the game were the fireworks after the game as it was Houston's first "Big and Bright Friday Night Fireworks" of the season. For a complete list of all of the photos from the fireworks show, go to my website by clicking the web address below:

jordanbsmith.com



One of the best parts about the game last night was that my friends and I got on TV!!!!! For me, it was the 2nd time this week that I have been on TV at an Astros game. I'm on the far right with the hat flipped backwards and the glasses. I look like i'm about to sneeze Lol :P It was an awesome game though and I really enjoyed being there with my brother, best friend and his dad. It's always a great time when I go to an Astros and the environment and feel that is created by the Houston Astros makes it truly More than just a Game.

What do yall think about the way the Astros dominated last night? Leave a comment and be sure to check out my website, my Sports Blog, and my twitter page. The link for all three will be down below. Thanks for reading.

My Website
My Sports Blog
My Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment