Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Cyber Harassment

I have always believed in being professional and running my sports blog sites with professionalism and always telling the truth in my posts and keeping my word and keeping up on my writing assignments.  But there are some people who want to lie and manipulate there way through. They also try to make people look bad. I had a few writers like that a while back. These guys were lead by Dakota Odom. He was so unbearable that I had to let him go. That was SIX MONTHS AGO! Since that time he has tried making us look bad by saying lies on social media. He's hacked into our accounts and messed up our stuff. He has sent death threats through messaging. He is a liar, manipulator, and childish young teenager. To all the teen sports writers reading this, don't be like him. If something happens that you don't like, don't hold a grudge and try to get even months after the fact. To all the veteran sports writers and editors, if you ever come across a situation like the one I just described, be patient and handle it professionally. The sports writing world would be a better place if immature idiots like Dakota Odom weren't apart of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment