Friday, February 12, 2016

Welcome

Hello there. My name is Jordan Smith and I am the new Houston Astros Beat Writer for Everything MLB Inc. As a Houstonian born and raised, I have taken great pride in the Houston Sports Landscape. My favorite sport is Baseball and, as you could probably guess, my favorite team is the Houston Astros. I have an award winning, critically acclaimed Houston Based Sports Blog which you can click the link to below. I have had it for just under two years now and have absolutely loved having it.

I promise to you, the reader, to bring you the best information possible on all things Houston Astros. As a writer, it is my duty to inform the public of the crucial information that is happening within an organization. That is why I am here.

I just wanted to write this post to introduce myself as the new Houston Astros Beat Writer for Everything MLB Inc. and to show you what you can expect as far as passion and desire to bring you, the reader, the best there is. I am so very grateful to have been given this opportunity by the wonderful people at Everything MLB Inc. in order to spread the greatness that is the Houston Astros and to grow my writing career even more.

Thank you for reading and be sure to click the links below to follow me on Twitter and on Google+. Also, be sure to check out my Sports Blog, Houston Sports Beat, and also be sure to check out my website.

My Google+ Page

My Sports Blog

My Website

My Twitter Page

No comments:

Post a Comment