Monday, January 25, 2016

A Word From The Owner And Founder Jared Pate

Ever since I started Everything MLB Inc. back in October 2012, I envisioned a big, successful sports site where people and fans could get everything they needed from baseball. I tried to get this goal accomplished on my own by hiring two different writing staffs down through the years, as well as completely managing the site on my own. But unfortunately, all of the writers moved on to bigger and better things and I was left to try and rebuild on my own. I had almost given up. I even tried selling or giving away the website at one point, but then I thought of a new solution! I would try and find a young, aspiring writer to come in and run the site for me as President and managing editor and try to help make my hopes and dreams for this website a reality. After over a year of searching, I finally found my man in young baseball writer Easton Leonard. He is a gifted writer and businessman who has built this one, small baseball website into an Everything sports organization. Since I hired him over a month ago we have expanded to where we now have not only baseball but also football, basketball, and hockey. We have also hired over twenty writers to help us as well. And to all the writers who write for the Everything Sports Organization, I personally welcome you to the team and hope you all enjoy your experience with us. I also hope you will stick with us and help us build something great. Thanks to our President Easton Leonard and all of our dedicated writers, my dreams for Everything MLB and the Everything Sports Org. are becoming a reality. I'm excited for the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment